Put your facilities back into action smelling fresh and clean! In enclosed spaces, airborne microorganisms create offensive odours, spread infections and compromise hygiene standards. Traditional cleaning methods and masking agents are not enough after cleaning, once a facility is re-used, harmful microorganisms return and grow at a rapid rate, odours prevail and the health risks increase. Odours and infections are created by bacteria, viruses, mould, fungi and volatile organic compounds found in the air and on surfaces.
In just 8 hours, a single bacteria cell can multiply to over 8 million, meaning odours prevail and health risks increase.*
The Benefits of using AirSteril:
- Control bacteria and viruses in the air and on all exposed surfaces
- Improve infection control and hygiene standards
- Reduce absenteeism from work, school ect
- Improve the environment in and around your home
- Clear embarrassing odours, eliminate masking agents
- Extend the life of carpets and soft furnishings to normal wear life
- Improve the care of our elderly should they be in a home
The MP100 is Perfect for:
- Ambulance deep cleaning
- Ward decontamination
- Care home bedrooms (not suitable for use in occupied areas)
- Food preparation areas
Need to know if this is suitable for your home or business? Contact us today for more information.
Product Specifications MP100
- Length: 750mm
- Width: 130mm
- Depth: 100mm
- 220-230V 38 watts
- Anodised aluminium, solid extrusion
- As required for odour clearance, or continuous use for areas over 100m2
- Continuous, indicated by blue lamp.
- Requires annual lamp change (See your specification sheet for Lamp Costings)
- Usually free standing as high as possible for maximum dispersal and quickest effect. Can also be wall or ceiling mounted if required.